When it comes to setting up a new office, you need to be knowledgeable, detail-oriented, and efficient. It’s not an easy job for one person. Get the help you need to set up all of the essential systems that you rely on each day.
Network Design and Setup
Whether you’re moving to a new office or thinking that your old setup needs an upgrade, we can help. We provide in-house solutions from new servers and networking hardware to cloud migration. Let us make your office more efficient with an office migration plan and implementation service that works for you.
Network cabling can be complex, but it is essential to your business. We create secure, reliable, and organized network designs that are cost effective and let you worry about landing that next big client while we worry about whether your laptop stays connected through your presentation.
A quick breakdown of our process is:
- First, we will meet onsite at the new office location or your existing office, depending on your needs, and plan the physical network layout and expected usage. This meeting will end with an initial WiFi environment test.
- We then create a network proposal, breaking down hardware, software, and time costs and providing a detailed and realistic schedule.
- Once this is done, we’ll sit down with you to discuss our proposal and make necessary adjustments.
- Once you sign off on the project, the real work begins, and we start prepping hardware offsite, finalizing orders, and scheduling with any vendors or onsite trades people, depending on the office and your needs.
- During the Network buildout phase, we stay detail-oriented, thinking about the little things like how many network plugs you need and the ideal places to put them. We also do some heat mapping to make sure that every area of the office has a strong WiFi signal.
- When we are done, your wiring closet will be organized and colour coded. This will not only show the level of detail that we put into our work, but also make the network easier to maintain and troubleshoot going forward.
- Finally, on the day that you move in, we will have someone onsite to answer any questions and deal with any issues that come up. Going forward, we will continue to help you maintain and troubleshoot the system.
- LAN – We believe every office needs a basic wired network that will always work in addition to WiFi.
- VOIP – This technology allows you to make voice calls over your Internet connection.
- WiFi – Many businesses rely on WiFi to power their equipment and operations. We’ll set up your WiFi and make sure it’s reliable.
- VPN setup – Do your employees need remote access to the office network? We will set that up and ensure that it remains secure and accessible.
- Initial Walkthrough and Advice – When you’re moving locations, we’ll consult with you first to make for an easier and less expensive move.
- Onsite Support – We’ll be on-site when you move into a new office to ensure there are no issues that need to be addressed once your IT is put to the test.